WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT PLATFORM THAT SAVES TIME & MONEY
Every contemporary business knows how vital it is to provide your leadership team with inspirational technology from which they can mobilise and lead their human capital.
“With 12 feature rich modules, AtOne® delivers on all fronts!”
Companies no longer need employ multiple people related systems and programs. AtOne’s® workforce software platform combines HR, Safety, Training, eLearning, Recruitment and Contractor data in one intuitive application.
Realising the true benefit of implementing a workforce management platform can be significant both in time and money. Our independent financial justification partner can demonstrate just how much implementing AtOne® could save your business.
WANT TO START SMALL? NO PROBLEM…
Purchase modules individually and build up to the full suite over time.
Or alternatively, purchase everything from the start through a discounted ‘All Modules’ package.
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE SUPPORTED BY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Brave in design, AtOne® stands out from the crowd with its vibrant colour palate and user-friendly interface.
Our software design is so intuitive we guarantee you’ll master Atone’s functionality in no time flat. Don’t worry if you need a little help, our support team are just a phone call away…. And yes, we answer the phone!
Looking for some in depth training? We can arrange webinar training sessions at no additional cost – it’s all part of the service to ensure you get the most out of AtOne®.
RESPOND PROACTIVELY TO EXTERNAL AUDITS & BOARDS
Industry best practice and regulations were researched in the development phase and subsequently incorporated into the design of the software. As such, the modules, templates and fields contained within the system afford businesses the ability to respond proactively to external audits and regulatory requests.
AtOne® incorporates a powerful reporting function perfect for submissions to external stakeholders and boards. Short on time? No problem…. The Dashboard provides a snapshot of your critical workforce management information. This feature affords companies the ability to access up to the minute data through AtOne’s® intelligent operating platform.
AtOne's® - Modules
Designed to support businesses in fulfilling their Employee Relations obligations, the HR module is the cornerstone of the system recording all employee data, salary packaging, position details and issuance of company property.
The inbuilt performance evaluation tool offers business leaders the ability to report on employee performance, formulate corrective actions, reward staff and track cultural trends.
One hub for all your employee data, including tracking of:
- Employee personal details;
- Fair work information and award types, employment terms & conditions;
- Position titles, departments and teams within the organisation;
- Salary details;
- Probationary periods;
- Employment status i.e. casual, permanent and part time;
- Inductions – industry and company based inductions and expiries;
- Medical & Visa details and tracking of expiries;
- Company property: phones, PPE, keys, laptops etc.
Performance Management Tab:
- Allows businesses to digitally performance manage employees through the inbuilt evaluation tool;
- The comparative assessment report enables employers to identify emerging behavioural trends that can be sorted by site, department and team.
- Use this data to initiate targeted training and to formulate corrective actions plans;
- Track disciplinary correspondence and embed forms and procedures;
- Record Diary Notes directly in the system. This invaluable feature ensures all your diary note evidence remains in the business even if your Supervisors don’t.
Inbuilt Meeting Template:
- Keeps a complete and accurate record of every meeting held across the business;
- Minute takers can directly input data into the template;
- The meeting template also incorporates AtOne’s® Task Manager feature allowing tasks and follow up actions to be recorded on the run;
- Use the Digital signature function to record all meeting attendees;
- Use the search function to ‘pull up’ previous meeting minutes by type, location or date.
Safety & Compliance Module
Foster positive behavioural change and impact safety culture by analysing leading and lagging activities in our safety module.
This module provides a Compliance Library and a central hub for the tracking, recording and evolution of your company’s safety system. Inbuilt prompts and alerts ensure your regulatory requirements are met.
Develop risk assessments using the embedded ‘Risk Assessment Tool’, conduct safety inspections directly in the system, upload operating procedures, safe act observations and reports.
Manage incidents and injuries, track workers’ compensation claims, record case notes, medical correspondence and safeguard document control processes.
- Use the compliance library to upload and store all your Safety & Health documentation;
- Upload legislation so employees can easily access it anywhere, any time on any device;
- Download standard operating and safe work procedures at the click of a button;
- Supervisors can easily access procedures and standards to discuss at tool box talks and the like;
- Keep all your government and workforce correspondence in one location.
Manage Leading Activities (Proactive Safety Actions):
- Input Risk assessments directly into the system via our inbuilt Risk Assessment form;
- Supervisors can drive safety behaviour in individuals through use of the in-built ‘Safe Act Observation’ form;
- Use our in-built Inspection form to manage and coordinate your Inspection regime, create tasks on the run to ensure corrective action is undertaken;
- Use the digital signature function to record all employee safety actions i.e. who attended meetings or completed inspections and incidents in the system.
Manage Lagging Activities (Reactive Safety Actions):
- Track and raise incidents in the system through our interactive incident form;
- Use our ‘3D human interface’ to highlight specific injury locations & and overview initial treatments and first aid actions;
- Upload witness statements by document, audio or video files;
- Sort by root cause and identify specific trends that need corrective action;
- Use the task manager to issue tasks and controls to ensure corrective actions are undertaken and the feedback loop is closed;
- Use the automated prompt features to ensure the right people are notified and alerted on time every time.
- Manage the injury process from the ‘Incident to Return to Work’.
- Track Insurance and compensation claims;
- Search by date, employee, incident or claim number;
- Access suitable duties plans, medical reports, case notes and first aid reports in one location;
- Use the ‘Image Container’ to store images and videos overviewing the treatment process;
- Manager your company’s first aid inventory. Set expiry dates and alerts so your equipment always stays current.
Training & Development Module
The Training & Development module incorporates a Skills Register providing a summary of employee competencies, expiry dates, authorisations and other qualifications. Automated alerts and email reminders can be set to ensure all competencies, licenses and tickets remain current.
Company specific inductions and training material can be uploaded to the system allowing new employees to login and complete on-boarding requirements prior to commencing employment.
Use our automated assessments and online logbooks or attach and upload your manual records directly to the system.
Access Personal, Departmental and Team Skills Matrix’s:
- View employee qualifications;
- Track qualifications, authorisations and company appointments;
- Quickly identify position competencies by individual, team or department;
- Assign mandatory skills and competencies to positions and report on same;
- Create automated emails that alert when competencies and skills are expiring;
- Use the digital signature feature for sign off;
- Upload photo, video and audio files to support training evidence.
- Use the dashboard to see an overview of competence in relation to mandatory position skills and capabilities;
- Use the graphical dials to quickly identify what competencies are expiring and what has already expired.
Upload and create training programs and assessments through the eLearning Platform. Have new employees complete induction training prior to arrival at the workplace. Apprentices and trainees can use the online logbook feature incorporating video, photographic evidence and digital signatures.
Upload and create company training programs through the eLearning Platform, including:
- The ability to upload theory content, videos and illustrations;
- The ability to automate assessments and trainee evaluations;
- Record trainee hours through AtOne® ‘online log books’;
- Record and track employee competence;
- Enrol employees in courses and view progress;
- Have new employees’ complete induction content prior to arrival at the workplace.
Electronic Log Books:
- Our electronic log books provide real time data on how trainees and apprentices are tracking in relation to nominated hours;
- Through our logbook reporting feature, you can identify not just who is in training, but exactly how far away they are from being competent! This information is invaluable when undertaking Training Needs Analysis and workforce planning activities;
- Trainees and Apprentices can complete and send electronic log book entries through to supervisors and trainers for approval;
- Supervisors and trainers can run reports to identify approvals for sign off;
- All logbook entries are secured by digital signatures.
Contractor Management Module
Record contractor details, store commercial contracts, values and insurances. Add alerts to manage expiry dates and contract renewals.
Manage KPI’s through the inbuilt contractor management evaluation tool.
The Contractor Management module includes the ability to:
- Add a new contractor, select an existing contractor and edit contractor details;
- Track insurance certificates, dollar values, set alerts and reminders to ensure insurances always remain current;
- Extract information on contractor employee numbers, active contractors and expiring commercial contracts;
- Report on commercial contract values and benchmark against competitors;
- Upload commercial contracts, record dollar values, set alerts and reminders to ensure contracts always remain current;
- Use the in-built Contractor Performance Evaluation Tool to measure against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
The system contains an extensive list of reports that are easily populated and can be exported in either PDF or Excel formats.
Expiring data can be reported upon and alerts set to email Management prior to expiration. This invaluable feature allows for future planning in relation to the management of expiring inductions, licenses, competencies, industry medicals, probationary periods and the like.
Our Report list is always expanding! A comprehensive list of all reports contained within the system can be provided upon request.
HR & Recruitment Reports include:
- Employee location report;
- Medical, Induction, License and Probationary expiries;
- Employee status breakdown report;
- Appointments by site, department, team;
- Employee details by name, age, number, position, gender, department etc;
- Comparative employee assessment report;
- Diary note register report;
- Leave Report – displays approved, awaiting approval and declined leave;
- Candidate by competency search report;
- New registered Candidate report;
- Candidate site induction report.
Safety & Contractor Reports include:
- Incident summary report;
- Active injuries;
- Suitable duties;
- Contractor employee numbers;
- Active contractors;
- Expiring commercial contracts.
Training & Development Reports include:
- Qualifications by site, department, team;
- Individual units of competency by site, department, team;
- Expiring licenses, inductions, competencies, qualifications;
- Skills matrix report;
- Log Book summary report.
The Communication Hub underpins and records all your people interactions! Send out company notices, set and monitor tasks, communicate with individuals, teams, departments or the whole workforce.
- AtOne® allows supervisors to set and schedule daily tasks for their employees, establish deadlines, easily monitor workflow and measure progress.
- Auto alerts and reminders uphold the integrity of this invaluable feature, ensuring employee productivity is always maintained.
- The Communication Hub interacts with selected features including:
- Incident Reporting;
- Risk Assessments;
- Diary Notes;
- Meeting Template; and
- Employee & Manager Assessments.
- Open the Communication Hub in a mobile application (tablet or phone) and you can use the camera function to record video and audio files to support your message.
- Respondents can send back video and audio messages to demonstrate that they have completed the task.
Feedback Zone Module
- Worker feedback often remains uncaptured due to busy work schedules and deadlines that make it difficult for employees and contractors to arrange face to face meetings with management.
- AtOne’s® Feedback Zone affords employees a communication channel through which ideas and issues can be raised on the run overcoming the aforementioned issues.
- Registered feedback is categorised by using of drop-down menus, prompting the system to trigger alerts to accountable people for action and follow up.
Directly import to AtOne® candidate resumes, qualifications, work history and the like through your company website.
Our development team can insert a ‘Register for Work’ tab on your website, allowing candidates to register interest for jobs which then automatically populates into the AtOne® database. This function is brilliant for employment drives and seasonal peaks avoiding double handling of candidate applications and documentation.
- Upload reference checking documentation, interview guides and employment recommendations all in one central location.
- Input comments and select from drop down menus to create candidate profiles for future reference.
- Export candidate data to Excel at the press of a button. This feature affords companies the ability to further manipulate the data, setup marketing campaigns and email the database directly when positions become available
Leave Manager Module
- Manage leave electronically through our online application and approval process.
- AtOne® allows employees to input leave requests directly into the system for Supervisor approval.
- Once leave requests have been actioned by Supervisors, employees can login to their profile and view the approval/decline.
- Export approved leave requests via a csv file for direct upload to your Payroll.
- Report on all leave requests including approved, not yet approved and declined status.
- Report on absenteeism by Site, Department and Team i.e. view leave types, dates and reasons for leave.
- Set Alerts to receive daily/weekly leave reports to track employee trends.
Forms & Templates Module
AtOne® provides a document storage area (Folders) allowing businesses to upload all their internal company forms and templates such as:
- Employment Contracts;
- Position Descriptions;
- Commercial Contracts;
- Confidentiality Agreements;
- Safety & HR Policies and Procedures;
- Business Planning Tools.